I need to clean the insides of the pockets due to kids leaving stuff in them & melting. I can't get to the inside of them very well with them attached etc. Will undoing them ruin the pockets also?
How do I undo the pockets on the back of front seats to clean inside them? on 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b