I have used the air conditioner with no problem, but the weather has turned cold. I tried turning the tempeture wheel to red in hopes that it would heat up, nor would the air to the front windshield heat up. Am I doing something wrong or is there a mechanical issue? The car was a gift from my boss and I misplaced the manuel.
How do I turn on the heater? on 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?