All these things have been fixed but we can't get the lights off.
How do I turn off the service engine, trac light and the anti-lock light? on 2003 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2003 Buick Century Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Carlsborg, WA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($226 - 338) in Burt, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woodgate, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Schoenchen, KS
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Bolton, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($397 - 438) in Perry, LA