All these things have been fixed but we can't get the lights off.
How do I turn off the service engine, trac light and the anti-lock light? on 2003 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2003 Buick Century Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - 195) in Carlsborg, WA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Burt, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - 612) in Woodgate, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Schoenchen, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($397 - 438) in Bolton, MS
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Perry, LA