The rear cabin lights are on and I can't figure out how to turn them off, I read the entire manual and fiddled with all the buttons and gages and they are still on. I am afraid my batter will go dead since they stay on after all the other stuff turns off.
How do I turn off the rear cabin lights. They are on and I cannot figure out ho on 2007 Buick Lucerne
Asked by for the 2007 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- How to remove rear seat map light covers (on left and right sides of head liner)
- heater blowing cool air ???
- On startup there is a loud noise from eng area- then goes away about 5 min later
- how to replace the dash light Buick Lucerne 2006?
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
2007 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($718 - $1,628) in Wakarusa, IN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($163 - $271) in Liberty, IN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($219 - $366) in Monroe, IA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($292 - $614) in Clyde, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - $168) in Soda Springs, ID
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($820 - $959) in Utuado, PR