The rear cabin lights are on and I can't figure out how to turn them off, I read the entire manual and fiddled with all the buttons and gages and they are still on. I am afraid my batter will go dead since they stay on after all the other stuff turns off.
How do I turn off the rear cabin lights. They are on and I cannot figure out ho on 2007 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2007 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wakarusa, IN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($626 - 857) in Liberty, IN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($392 - 1,633) in Monroe, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($257 - 430) in Clyde, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Soda Springs, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($355 - 647) in Utuado, PR