The 4x4 isn't engaging. I have voltage at the actuator. I do not have a 4x4 light on dash.
How do I troubleshoot the transfer switch position switch. on 1993 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
- It lungs got a miss runs like shit HELP
- Replaced all transmission selenoids ..still won't shift out of second gear
1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($56 - $101) in East Pembroke, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($143 - $213) in Vulcan, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($93 - $149) in Aurora, NE
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($76 - $128) in Muscadine, AL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Hernandez, NM
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Hancock, MD