The 4x4 isn't engaging. I have voltage at the actuator. I do not have a 4x4 light on dash.
How do I troubleshoot the transfer switch position switch. on 1993 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in East Pembroke, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Vulcan, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 590) in Aurora, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($221 - 633) in Muscadine, AL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hernandez, NM
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($121 - 140) in Hancock, MD