The 4x4 isn't engaging. I have voltage at the actuator. I do not have a 4x4 light on dash.
How do I troubleshoot the transfer switch position switch. on 1993 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($240 - 372) in East Pembroke, NY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Vulcan, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Aurora, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($116 - 303) in Muscadine, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($290 - 343) in Hernandez, NM
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($172 - 200) in Hancock, MD