have an engine code of p0300 multiple cyl misfire, put new wires ,plugs, fuel filter, and checked coil packs for each cylinder, all have spark, checked injector plugs for power all have power,. when first started engine runs smooth, after approx a minute it starts to shake and rumble, when its put into gear gets even worse.if i pull plug wires off of the cylinders on the passenger side any one of them the engine makes no changes. what else do i look for?
how do i troubleshoot p0300 code.seems like cylinders 2,4,6,8 are not firing on 2003 Chevrolet Express 2500
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
September 14, 2013
Need a scanner to test this. A REAL scanner!
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
- why did engine shut off while driving on the interstate at mph?
- Have a misfire code on cylinder 3 tried sparkplug wires and was told injector .
- While driving, the transmission suddenly would not shift out of low gear.
- How to change spark plugs
- why does ac stop blowing when you are in passing gear or van gears down on incline ?