When I press the dashboard button for the rear defroster, the light comes on and, the outside mirror defrosters, which are also controlled by the same switch, begin to defrost. I have no indication the rear window defroster is working no matter how long I wait. I don't see a fuse specified in the owners manual. Can anyone help me with this? The window grid appears to be intact.
How do I troubleshoot my rear window defroster? on 2007 Audi A8 Quattro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
December 22, 2012
maybe there is no power to your defroster
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- Randomly my car cuts in and out of power when i barely push in the gas
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
2007 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($881 - 1,012) in Vowinckel, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($340 - 443) in Mountain Rest, SC
- Thermostat Replacement ($647 - 841) in Elton, LA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,253 - 2,329) in Ely, NV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($515 - 592) in New Bern, NC
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($434 - 480) in Grady, NM