When I press the dashboard button for the rear defroster, the light comes on and, the outside mirror defrosters, which are also controlled by the same switch, begin to defrost. I have no indication the rear window defroster is working no matter how long I wait. I don't see a fuse specified in the owners manual. Can anyone help me with this? The window grid appears to be intact.
How do I troubleshoot my rear window defroster? on 2007 Audi A8 Quattro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
December 22, 2012
maybe there is no power to your defroster
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- Randomly my car cuts in and out of power when i barely push in the gas
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
2007 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($354 - 579) in Vowinckel, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mountain Rest, SC
- Air Filter Replacement ($76 - 110) in Elton, LA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,480 - 2,071) in Ely, NV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($2,339 - 2,495) in New Bern, NC
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,156 - 3,227) in Grady, NM