When I press the dashboard button for the rear defroster, the light comes on and, the outside mirror defrosters, which are also controlled by the same switch, begin to defrost. I have no indication the rear window defroster is working no matter how long I wait. I don't see a fuse specified in the owners manual. Can anyone help me with this? The window grid appears to be intact.
How do I troubleshoot my rear window defroster? on 2007 Audi A8 Quattro
Asked by for the 2007 Audi A8 Quattro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
December 22, 2012
maybe there is no power to your defroster
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- cost to repair MMI
- Randomly my car cuts in and out of power when i barely push in the gas
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
2007 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($528 - $964) in Vowinckel, PA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($134 - $210) in Mountain Rest, SC
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Elton, LA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($1,049 - $1,240) in Ely, NV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($787 - $1,926) in New Bern, NC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($220 - $374) in Grady, NM