When I press the dashboard button for the rear defroster, the light comes on and, the outside mirror defrosters, which are also controlled by the same switch, begin to defrost. I have no indication the rear window defroster is working no matter how long I wait. I don't see a fuse specified in the owners manual. Can anyone help me with this? The window grid appears to be intact.
How do I troubleshoot my rear window defroster? on 2007 Audi A8 Quattro
Asked by for the 2007 Audi A8 Quattro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
December 22, 2012
maybe there is no power to your defroster
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- crankcase breather supposed to suck air or its a leak
- Randomly my car cuts in and out of power when i barely push in the gas
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
2007 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($254 - $345) in Vowinckel, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($3,184 - $3,567) in Mountain Rest, SC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,286 - $2,369) in Elton, LA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($232 - $368) in Ely, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($4,640 - $4,803) in New Bern, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($679 - $726) in Grady, NM