on a 2000 dodge stratus if the timing belt is re[placed and timed correctly would the engine crank if the head gasket is blown?
how do I time the engine on a 2000 dodge stratus when replacing the timing belt on 2000 Dodge Stratus
1 answerFebruary 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($380 - 591) in Helmville, MT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($147 - 192) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($308 - 914) in Plainwell, MI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brundidge, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($930 - 1,404) in Saint Croix, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($543 - 588) in Amelia Court House, VA