It is not the arm bracket that is loose but the movable case in which the mirror is actually located in.
How do I tighten a loose passenger side view mirror on 2008 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
- New power steering pump keeps whining bleed system driving car won't stop noise
- No heat on the passenger side
- My windshield wipers and washers do not work. All fuses and relays appear good.
- what makes the transmission slip and oil go on the driveway
2008 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($351 - 530) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Eldorado, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($774 - 1,000) in Lincoln, NM
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Syracuse, MO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Centralia, WA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($495 - 566) in Deepwater, MO