My ac compressor is turning on and the refrigerant is good (high pressure on the low side), but the air is hot, fans all working(tested high and low) and the exchanger is turning from hot to cold. When I run cold water on the condenser coil it turns the air cold. so i know the compressor is working at least.
how do i test the sensors and/or the ac control module on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates