My ac compressor is turning on and the refrigerant is good (high pressure on the low side), but the air is hot, fans all working(tested high and low) and the exchanger is turning from hot to cold. When I run cold water on the condenser coil it turns the air cold. so i know the compressor is working at least.
how do i test the sensors and/or the ac control module on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($76 - $121) in Taylor, TX
- Battery Replacement ($155 - $211) in Channing, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - $969) in Kellogg, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($116 - $138) in Woodbury, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($135 - $168) in Broken Bow, NE