My ac compressor is turning on and the refrigerant is good (high pressure on the low side), but the air is hot, fans all working(tested high and low) and the exchanger is turning from hot to cold. When I run cold water on the condenser coil it turns the air cold. so i know the compressor is working at least.
how do i test the sensors and/or the ac control module on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- How to disconnect flexible vent hose from vapor canister ?
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($442 - 676) in Taylor, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Channing, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($92 - 212) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 113) in Kellogg, IA
- Horn Replacement ($128 - 203) in Woodbury, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($379 - 504) in Broken Bow, NE