The gas pressure has been tested and is ok. The electrical side or circuitry is the one that is not working
How do I test the Air con electrical system for malfunction on 1997 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1997 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($170 - 224) in Chilton, WI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($542 - 655) in Nicholson, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($411 - 1,304) in Welaka, FL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($232 - 460) in New Franken, WI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($58 - 80) in Capon Bridge, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lebanon, PA