The gas pressure has been tested and is ok. The electrical side or circuitry is the one that is not working
How do I test the Air con electrical system for malfunction on 1997 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1997 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($120 - 178) in Chilton, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nicholson, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($526 - 691) in Welaka, FL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($415 - 536) in New Franken, WI
- Drive Belt Replacement ($79 - 106) in Capon Bridge, WV
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($35 - 114) in Lebanon, PA