I need help in taking off the alternator and the belt off my Lexus SC 300 so I can have the Alternator checked out to see if I need to replace it.
how do I take off the Alternator on 1993 Lexus SC300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- What are the indicators that the Engine Control Computer is bad or going bad?
- Where is the Engine Control Module located
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock
1993 Lexus SC300 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($280 - 396) in Eldorado, OH
- Heater Core Replacement ($839 - 1,115) in Finland, MN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New England, ND
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Lafayette, LA
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,856 - 1,903) in Augusta, IL
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($440 - 552) in Chesterfield, MI