I need help in taking off the alternator and the belt off my Lexus SC 300 so I can have the Alternator checked out to see if I need to replace it.
how do I take off the Alternator on 1993 Lexus SC300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- What are the indicators that the Engine Control Computer is bad or going bad?
- Where is the Engine Control Module located
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock
1993 Lexus SC300 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($250 - 411) in Eldorado, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($487 - 1,417) in Finland, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($357 - 434) in New England, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($320 - 570) in Lafayette, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($100 - 128) in Augusta, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,490 - 1,576) in Chesterfield, MI