How do I stop Antifreeze leak at the heater hose fitting under thermostat?
how do i stop antifreeze leak at the heater hose fitting under thermostat? on 1995 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why is transmission not shifting properly after I replaced starter?
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
1995 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($351 - 679) in Breeding, KY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,023 - 1,289) in Streetsboro, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($233 - 566) in Underwood, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clay Center, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($202 - 245) in Sheridan, IN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($109 - 138) in Pipestone, MN