The cover over the motor is not secured with anything and it rattles when driving the car. I stopped at two independent auto part stores and neither one of them knew what to use to fasten it down. There appear to be 6 holes in the plastic cover trim but I don't know if there is a specific type or size of bolt or screw that I need to buy. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
How do I secure the motor cover trim? on 2002 Saab 9-5
Asked by for the 2002 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
2002 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($322 - $430) in Isle, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hogansville, GA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($443 - $582) in Scotland, GA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($499 - $581) in Albert, OK
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($957 - $2,092) in Bryantsville, KY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($159 - $191) in Mcchord Afb, WA