The cover over the motor is not secured with anything and it rattles when driving the car. I stopped at two independent auto part stores and neither one of them knew what to use to fasten it down. There appear to be 6 holes in the plastic cover trim but I don't know if there is a specific type or size of bolt or screw that I need to buy. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
How do I secure the motor cover trim? on 2002 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2002 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Isle, MN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($360 - 468) in Hogansville, GA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($746 - 902) in Scotland, GA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Albert, OK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bryantsville, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($560 - 617) in Mcchord Afb, WA