Changed Converter last year and told needs to be replaced again. Not sure about that, cleaned gas cap and check engine light went off for about 100 miles and then came back on. Please help quickly before my husband runs out and gets another converter. It can't possible need to a new one every year.
How do I scan for codes? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 more answer
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJune 11, 2015
2 answersJune 27, 2013
1 answerApril 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Paxton, MA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Belmont, OH
- Battery Replacement ($166 - 224) in Cushing, ME
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Addyston, OH
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($170 - 206) in Hebron, ME
- Tie Rod Replacement ($297 - 459) in Wolcott, IN