Changed Converter last year and told needs to be replaced again. Not sure about that, cleaned gas cap and check engine light went off for about 100 miles and then came back on. Please help quickly before my husband runs out and gets another converter. It can't possible need to a new one every year.
How do I scan for codes? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJune 11, 2015
2 answersJune 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986