Changed Converter last year and told needs to be replaced again. Not sure about that, cleaned gas cap and check engine light went off for about 100 miles and then came back on. Please help quickly before my husband runs out and gets another converter. It can't possible need to a new one every year.
How do I scan for codes? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJune 11, 2015
2 answersJune 27, 2013
1 answerApril 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,