Changed Converter last year and told needs to be replaced again. Not sure about that, cleaned gas cap and check engine light went off for about 100 miles and then came back on. Please help quickly before my husband runs out and gets another converter. It can't possible need to a new one every year.
How do I scan for codes? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJune 11, 2015
2 answersJune 27, 2013
1 answerApril 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?