Changed Converter last year and told needs to be replaced again. Not sure about that, cleaned gas cap and check engine light went off for about 100 miles and then came back on. Please help quickly before my husband runs out and gets another converter. It can't possible need to a new one every year.
How do I scan for codes? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJune 11, 2015
2 answersJune 27, 2013
1 answerApril 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - $795) in Paxton, MA
- Thermostat Replacement ($123 - $205) in Belmont, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - $249) in Cushing, ME
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Addyston, OH
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($85 - $170) in Hebron, ME
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($836 - $3,595) in Wolcott, IN