Changed Converter last year and told needs to be replaced again. Not sure about that, cleaned gas cap and check engine light went off for about 100 miles and then came back on. Please help quickly before my husband runs out and gets another converter. It can't possible need to a new one every year.
How do I scan for codes? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJune 11, 2015
2 answersJune 27, 2013
1 answerApril 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($605 - 780) in Paxton, MA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - 449) in Belmont, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Cushing, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Addyston, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($275 - 334) in Hebron, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - 396) in Wolcott, IN