The trac light stays on all the time while the care is running,pushing the button below the dash does not turn it off. but when it is not running and the key is on ACC the switch under the dash will turn it on and off. I do need a O2 switch that code showed up the other day, we ran looking for a code on the trac switch but there was no code... is there a reset in the engine compartment
How do I reset the trac light off/on switch on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?