The trac light stays on all the time while the care is running,pushing the button below the dash does not turn it off. but when it is not running and the key is on ACC the switch under the dash will turn it on and off. I do need a O2 switch that code showed up the other day, we ran looking for a code on the trac switch but there was no code... is there a reset in the engine compartment
How do I reset the trac light off/on switch on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($473 - 620) in Mc Williams, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($110 - 133) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Medway, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($123 - 178) in Brush Valley, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($268 - 450) in California City, CA