The trac light stays on all the time while the care is running,pushing the button below the dash does not turn it off. but when it is not running and the key is on ACC the switch under the dash will turn it on and off. I do need a O2 switch that code showed up the other day, we ran looking for a code on the trac switch but there was no code... is there a reset in the engine compartment
How do I reset the trac light off/on switch on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?