I need to know to reset the tire pressure monitors or must this be done at a dealer?
How do I reset the tire pressure monitors in myy 350z. on 2006 Nissan 350Z
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2006 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Superior, AZ
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($427 - 503) in Orange, MA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Hopewell, VA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Capshaw, AL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($574 - 596) in Winthrop, WA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Larwill, IN