replaced fuel pump/filter, now van won't start. getting spark and fuel to engine. someone said that the security system needs to be re-set, but unsure of correct sequence of events needed in order to do so.
how do I reset the security system for my van? on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($309 - 460) in Ione, WA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($340 - 707) in Village Mills, TX
- Maintenance II ($123 - 178) in Carson, VA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($332 - 478) in Sidman, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($311 - 345) in Forest Home, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 81) in West Milford, NJ