replaced fuel pump/filter, now van won't start. getting spark and fuel to engine. someone said that the security system needs to be re-set, but unsure of correct sequence of events needed in order to do so.
how do I reset the security system for my van? on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($586 - 1,121) in Ione, WA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Village Mills, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Carson, VA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Sidman, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($105 - 139) in Forest Home, AL
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($309 - 404) in West Milford, NJ