changed the battery, believe my PCM & TCM need to be reset. can I do this at home?
how do i reset my control module in car on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2007 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Cedar Bluffs, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($317 - 410) in Pawnee City, NE
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($70 - 92) in Kenmore, WA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($190 - 283) in Bristow, NE
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in East Princeton, MA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($277 - 341) in Sunol, CA