» » »

Volvo Q&A

Ask Your Question

1991 Volvo 940 Question: how do i replace the Y leading to the fuel tank?



chavo18, 2.3L 4 Cylinder Turbo, Austin, TX, November 03, 2011, 09:35

I have a split the the connection nearest the fill side and leaking fuel when filling up. My main concern is reaching the smaller hose clamp that leads off to the right and connects somewhere under the car body. Would it be easier just to cut it and splice in closer to the access panel? Any recommendations as to where to get a hose connection?
Also would now be a good time to replace the fuel filter or is that more than i can chew?

0 Answers
Flag This