Here are some instructions:
!!! CAUTION !!!
Disconnect and isolate the negative (ground) battery cable. This will disable the air bag system. Failure to disconnect the battery could result in accidental deployment and possible personal injury. Allow system capacitor to discharge for two minutes then begin air bag system component removal.
Removal & Installation:
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. With tilt column, remove the tilt lever.
3. Remove both upper and lower steering column covers.
4. Remove the multi-function switch tamper proof mounting screws.
5. Pull the switch away from the column and loosen the connector screw. The screw will remain in the connector.
6. Remove the wiring connector from the multi-function switch.
7. Install the wiring connector to the switch, then tighten the connector retaining screw to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
8 Mount the multi-function switch to the column, then tighten the retaining screws to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
9. With tilt column, install the tilt lever.
10. Connect the negative battery cable.