Do I have to remove the door panel to replace the door switch
how do I replace the window switch on drivers side. on 2006 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
2006 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Newton, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($216 - 313) in Orient, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($240 - 348) in Burlingame, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($410 - 734) in Duncans Mills, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($241 - 332) in Glenwood, IA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($477 - 564) in Hartville, MO