i have oil leaks that are starting to affect the spark plugs and also the way my car drives this has started last week
how do i replace the valve cover gaskets on my 1996 chevy caprice 5.7 v8 on 1996 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($116 - 167) in Mamers, NC
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($361 - 702) in Bloomingdale, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Weidman, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hollywood, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($209 - 244) in Stockton, KS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($201 - 800) in Huntsville, TX