i have oil leaks that are starting to affect the spark plugs and also the way my car drives this has started last week
how do i replace the valve cover gaskets on my 1996 chevy caprice 5.7 v8 on 1996 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($254 - 344) in Mamers, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($885 - 1,338) in Bloomingdale, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($242 - 313) in Weidman, MI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hollywood, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($148 - 168) in Stockton, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($930 - 1,117) in Huntsville, TX