Where are the spark plugs located on the 1990 Volkswagon Vanagon to replace them?
How do I replace the spark plugs on my 1990 Volkswagon Vanagon?
on 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1990 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wolcott, CT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($583 - 917) in Bucklin, MO
- Oil Pump Replacement ($254 - 365) in Maysville, KY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($120 - 166) in Thrall, TX
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sprague, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 344) in Milliken, CO