the bulbs on both sides have blown out.
how do i replace the rear license plate bulbs? on 2004 Mini Cooper S
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
February 07, 2013
Lift the boot and use a small flat head screw driver and pry off the lens to access the bulbs.
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2004 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($206 - 337) in Royal Center, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($267 - 374) in Hollandale, MN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($412 - 481) in Blounts Creek, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Calliham, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($955 - 1,374) in Orleans, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,122 - 1,218) in Black Hawk, SD