the bulbs on both sides have blown out.
how do i replace the rear license plate bulbs? on 2004 Mini Cooper S
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
February 07, 2013
Lift the boot and use a small flat head screw driver and pry off the lens to access the bulbs.
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2004 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($169 - 238) in Royal Center, IN
- Oil and Filter Change ($69 - 112) in Hollandale, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Blounts Creek, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Calliham, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($1,067 - 1,333) in Orleans, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($66 - 84) in Black Hawk, SD