power steering motor stays on after the car is turned off.
how do i replace the power steering motor or is there a fuse i can remove. on 2004 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2004 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($200 - 261) in Royal Center, IN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Hollandale, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($316 - 363) in Blounts Creek, NC
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Calliham, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($354 - 361) in Orleans, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - 535) in Black Hawk, SD