power steering motor stays on after the car is turned off.
how do i replace the power steering motor or is there a fuse i can remove. on 2004 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2004 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($938 - 2,519) in Royal Center, IN
- Radiator Replacement ($456 - 655) in Hollandale, MN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blounts Creek, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Calliham, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($69 - 76) in Orleans, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($170 - 498) in Black Hawk, SD