I hit a curb while trying to park and i put a whole in the oil pan. It needs to be replaced and I am trying to avoid going to a shop, I there any way that i can do this without lifting the engine with an engine lift? Thank you.
How do I replace the oil pan in a 97 C280 Mercedes-Benz? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem