I hit a curb while trying to park and i put a whole in the oil pan. It needs to be replaced and I am trying to avoid going to a shop, I there any way that i can do this without lifting the engine with an engine lift? Thank you.
How do I replace the oil pan in a 97 C280 Mercedes-Benz? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
- It over heats when i drive more than ten miles
- repair a loose wipe arm how to remove the cover
- Looking at a used mercedes C280 sport sedan with 130,000 miles as a second vehicle, concerned about maintenance issues with the mileage.