I hit a curb while trying to park and i put a whole in the oil pan. It needs to be replaced and I am trying to avoid going to a shop, I there any way that i can do this without lifting the engine with an engine lift? Thank you.
How do I replace the oil pan in a 97 C280 Mercedes-Benz? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($132 - 170) in Mukwonago, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ambrose, GA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Keezletown, VA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($361 - 470) in Buchanan, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,041 - 1,482) in Pembroke, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($580 - 641) in Alton, NH