I hit a curb while trying to park and i put a whole in the oil pan. It needs to be replaced and I am trying to avoid going to a shop, I there any way that i can do this without lifting the engine with an engine lift? Thank you.
How do I replace the oil pan in a 97 C280 Mercedes-Benz? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mukwonago, WI
- Starter Replacement ($457 - 825) in Ambrose, GA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($121 - 152) in Keezletown, VA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($365 - 1,039) in Buchanan, GA
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 237) in Pembroke, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in Alton, NH