Do I need to replace the entire control arm? What will that cost?
How do I replace the nut that holds the ball joint to the control arm if the thr on 1999 Plymouth Breeze
I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE SOLD AS A SET WITH CONTROL ARM. THIS IS A BIG SAFETY ISSUE SO DO IT RIGHT
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1999 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($256 - 376) in Bolivia, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($345 - 476) in Mosinee, WI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in New Bremen, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($110 - 214) in Marysville, KS
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($81 - 92) in Everson, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($378 - 1,095) in Terra Ceia, FL