Our truck had the two map lights that are turned on by pushing them in. The one on the passenger side went out first. Now the driver's side is out, too. Please tell us step by step how to replace these lights. Thank you so much.
How do I replace the map light bulbs in the front seat by the driver & passenger on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?