Our truck had the two map lights that are turned on by pushing them in. The one on the passenger side went out first. Now the driver's side is out, too. Please tell us step by step how to replace these lights. Thank you so much.
How do I replace the map light bulbs in the front seat by the driver & passenger on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Wilson, WY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($150 - 263) in Waverly, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Water Valley, MS
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($194 - 245) in Port Orchard, WA
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 123) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($42 - 47) in Cherokee, OK