Our truck had the two map lights that are turned on by pushing them in. The one on the passenger side went out first. Now the driver's side is out, too. Please tell us step by step how to replace these lights. Thank you so much.
How do I replace the map light bulbs in the front seat by the driver & passenger on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($186 - 261) in Wilson, WY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($347 - 405) in Waverly, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Water Valley, MS
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Port Orchard, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($281 - 440) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($63 - 184) in Cherokee, OK