» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

2007 Ford Edge Question: How do I replace the light in my center console gear shift?



kdela, Wellsburg, WV, January 25, 2012, 20:34

At night when I am driving I cannot see what gear I am in, The gear shift is labeled with a P, R, N, D and L, in the center console and they look as if they are to light up, but mine are not? Is this a fuse or a bulb, and if so, how do I change it?

2 Answers
Flag This