i opened the trunk and remove the covering but what do i have to remove to get lens to pop out
how do i replace the lens cover on drivers side rear quarter panel reflector..i on 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2012 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($420 - 555) in Blackville, SC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Oakman, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($348 - 469) in Derby, IA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($155 - 193) in Shellman, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($342 - 599) in Brookfield, MO
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($143 - 267) in Markleeville, CA