i opened the trunk and remove the covering but what do i have to remove to get lens to pop out
how do i replace the lens cover on drivers side rear quarter panel reflector..i on 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2012 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Blackville, SC
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($388 - 590) in Oakman, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 63) in Derby, IA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($82 - 104) in Shellman, GA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Brookfield, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,255 - 1,829) in Markleeville, CA