The release lever in the trunk has no resistance when pulled. Thanks.
How do I replace the left (driver side) rear seat back release cable? on 2007 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2007 Kia Optima Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($438 - 574) in Turpin, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($174 - 205) in Richfield, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($411 - 537) in Gans, OK
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($180 - 229) in Amboy, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($215 - 231) in Stratford, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($203 - 221) in Boyce, VA