I believe it has a short or is going out sometimes it clicks and smoke comes out of steering area. also i smell a burning smell. I have a new battery and starter.
How do I replace the ignition switch on a gmc 1996 suburban 2500 on 1996 GMC Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?
1996 GMC Suburban 2500 Estimates
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Saratoga, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($237 - 316) in Mc Neil, AR
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Countryside, IL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($240 - 372) in Demarest, NJ
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Roxbury, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($123 - 156) in Lake Como, PA