horn not working, horn is good fuses are good no circuit from sterring wheel to fuse box. also air bag light is illuminated.
how do I replace the horn assemply under the steering wheel. on 1996 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?