what other info. do you need
how do i replace the heater-core hose;broken at the firewall on 1999 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
4 answersMay 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?