Do i really have to pull out the dash?
how do i replace the heater core (car has A/C)? on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 557) in Guntown, MS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mountain View, AR
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 229) in Dodson, TX
- 45,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Hampton, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Huntington, IN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($295 - 348) in Winnetka, CA