The heater only gets warm. but the hose going into the core is hot and the return is only warm
How do i replace the heater control valve on 2000 Ford F-150
1 answerDecember 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2000 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($432 - 597) in Orrville, OH
- Water Pump Replacement ($272 - 430) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Stirum, ND
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Jupiter, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($120 - 175) in Coulee City, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($165 - 197) in Humeston, IA