i dont know how to change the wheel studs
how do i replace the front wheel studs on my 1998 buick park avenue ultra on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Durham, NC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Auburn, NH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Johnson City, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($316 - 518) in Cumberland, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in North Westchester, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($460 - 625) in Palmdale, CA