For the last couple of days my driver side headlamp has not been as bright as normal. Now the headlamp flashes when I first turn on the lights and then turns off entirely. The system tells me there is a headlight malfunction. Is the problem the headlamp or is it more likely something else? If it is the headlamp is it something difficult to replace on my own or would it be more prudent to take it to a shop? My headlights also have the feature where they move with the steering well. Does this matter? Thanks for your help!!
How do I replace the driver side Xenon headlight? on 2006 BMW 330i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Transmission malfunction light
- How do you know if BMW has a cracked head
- Does it ruin the battery or anything on the car if you jump from the battery dir
- Replaced serpentine belt, still won't start, it says battery to weak but new bat
- Car was running good until after tune up , engine now shakes a lot,then turn off seconds later and service engine is on.