For the last couple of days my driver side headlamp has not been as bright as normal. Now the headlamp flashes when I first turn on the lights and then turns off entirely. The system tells me there is a headlight malfunction. Is the problem the headlamp or is it more likely something else? If it is the headlamp is it something difficult to replace on my own or would it be more prudent to take it to a shop? My headlights also have the feature where they move with the steering well. Does this matter? Thanks for your help!!
How do I replace the driver side Xenon headlight? on 2006 BMW 330i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2006 BMW 330i Estimates
- Inspection I ($243 - 384) in Pewaukee, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Cochiti Lake, NM
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Peru, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Eastern, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Healy, AK
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($432 - 448) in Louvale, GA