how do I replace the cup holder on my 2005 chrysler crossfire? on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire

the console where the cupholder is located is silver do they come in silver

by in Easton, MD on May 14, 2013
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by on May 14, 2013
call your local dealer
COMMENT by on May 14, 2013
that's your answer? stupid website
ANSWER by on May 15, 2013
You must replace the instrument cluster. A used one is just effective as, and much cheaper than, a brand new one. You will probably have to have a mechanic do it for you.
Related Items:
How do you remove the center console to replace the cup holder and power window switch?

Related Content