How do I replace the cruise control switches on the steering wheel? on 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

The cruise control switch covers are rubber and have split. I need to replace them.

by in Palm Bay, FL on December 19, 2011
0 answers
Related Items:
How do I remove the steering wheel airbag just far enough for me to get to the scews that hold the cruise control switches? I need to replace the switches.

Related Content