The car stopped while I was driving and will not turn over when I attempt to start it. It just cranks but will not turn over the engine as if it is out of gas but it is full.
How do I replace the Crank position sensor in the reviera 1998. on 1998 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1998 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($360 - 1,181) in Union, OR
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Botkins, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 389) in Elbe, WA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($577 - 775) in Webster, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($898 - 997) in Wyandanch, NY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Rochester, KY