Diagnostic code 41 have replaced the cam sensor engine runs with out the sensor wire connected yet when connected check engine light remains on Removed battery connections to reset to no avail must be magnet need information as how to install magnet please
how do I replace the cam interupter magnet through the small sensor hole on 1991 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1991 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($165 - 242) in Iola, WI
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 327) in Vinton, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 594) in Ransom Canyon, TX
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($372 - 675) in Allons, TN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($80 - 110) in Bridge City, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Waterford, OH