I can get one side to detach ( the right side when facing the trunk) but the left side does not want to come loose the same way as the right side did and i dont want to snap any plastic parts.
How do i replace the back trunk top tail light on 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL320 Questions
- A/C not working. EC (economy) light is on and will not go off. A/C functioned and then suddenly went less cool and then ambiet to warm.
- My wiper is stuck in the up position. How to I get it down?
- I can't get the top to go down. The red light on the convertible switch keeps blinking. Any suggestions?
- check engine light will not stay off. Need smog certificate but cannot get until light stays out. code 660?
- How to get sparetire off Where to put jack to store It