had one new key and old key neither one worked
How do I replace my ignition lock cylinder one day the key would not work on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2006 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($245 - 374) in Clear Spring, MD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barnard, SD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($660 - 1,017) in Fallbrook, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($173 - 268) in Arcola, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($174 - 357) in Huttig, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($416 - 509) in Breckenridge, MO