My high mounted stop light is not working. I know the type of bulb I need but how do I get to the bulb's location?
How do I replace my high mounted stop light? on 2007 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2007 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($250 - 360) in Ute, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($168 - 253) in Cecil, OH
- 52,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Bowling Green, VA
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($90 - 139) in Mulino, OR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($104 - 155) in Altavista, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Moro, AR