I depress the pin on the left side with key turned in the proper position. I can pull it out until the pin on top stops me from doing so. Any ideas?
How do I replace just the lock cylinder on 1997 Honda Crv. Just the key part? on 1997 Honda CR-V
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?