I depress the pin on the left side with key turned in the proper position. I can pull it out until the pin on top stops me from doing so. Any ideas?
How do I replace just the lock cylinder on 1997 Honda Crv. Just the key part? on 1997 Honda CR-V
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?