I have replaced blower motor resistor and did not fix the problem.
How do i replace fan blower motor on 2002 dodge grand caravan ? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($135 - 230) in Worley, ID
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Carney, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($536 - 739) in Fort Deposit, AL
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Skipperville, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($235 - 266) in Harrisville, MS
- Radiator Replacement ($697 - 745) in Modoc, IN