I have replaced blower motor resistor and did not fix the problem.
How do i replace fan blower motor on 2002 dodge grand caravan ? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worley, ID
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($411 - 532) in Carney, OK
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($245 - 363) in Skipperville, AL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Harrisville, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($162 - 182) in Modoc, IN