I have replaced blower motor resistor and did not fix the problem.
How do i replace fan blower motor on 2002 dodge grand caravan ? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 152) in Worley, ID
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Carney, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 499) in Skipperville, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($246 - 499) in Harrisville, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($143 - 183) in Modoc, IN