how do I replace a window motor/reg on a 2005 town and country chrysler van on 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

a motor regulator

1 answer
you have to remove door panel to start with then remove assm. it could be bolted in or have rivets the come both ways. its self exp after the door panel is off