The car will stop at random times and will typically start back but feels like it is missing
How do I replace a tempature switch? on 2000 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2000 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Alamosa, CO
- 95,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Oneida, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($201 - 237) in Logan, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($224 - 360) in Harrisburg, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($231 - 244) in Osage, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($499 - 523) in Lone Rock, IA