The car will stop at random times and will typically start back but feels like it is missing
How do I replace a tempature switch? on 2000 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2000 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Alamosa, CO
- Fuel Filter Change ($95 - 137) in Oneida, TN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($752 - 1,017) in Logan, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,207 - 3,052) in Harrisburg, IL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($92 - 99) in Osage, IA
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($153 - 172) in Lone Rock, IA